Monday, November 1, 2010

This was an enjoyable house to work on today.  It's a rent house and the landlord knew what a cost-effective difference clean windows would make and gave me a call.  The weather was perfect.  The house was empty.  No ladder work to speak of and nobody home.  The poor windows and screens were screaming my name but by the end of the day you could just hear 'em saying, "Aaahh!"

I got completely through and put everything away and was about to drive off when I realized I hadn't cleaned the half window above the front door!  Everything comes back out.  I climb the ladder, wash, scrape, scrub, dry, chamois and inspect.  Put everything back in and finally go home.  It's a little window and maybe the owners wouldn't even have noticed if I hadn't gone to the extra time and trouble but that's not the way we do it around here.  I'm sure glad I caught it. 

Sonlight Window Cleaning...residential or commercial window cleaning with a little something extra!

No comments:

Post a Comment