Monday, October 18, 2010

How much, Todd?

People ask me all the time how much I charge to clean windows.  It's a perfectly reasonable question that is sometimes difficult to answer and here are some reasons why.  First, I need to know if you want me to clean inside and outside or just the outside.  The outside is usually much more time-consuming since on houses there is usually a screen and the outside is dirtier and sometimes harder to get to.  Also, do you have storm windows or double panes because those are double pains to get clean.  Is there alot of furniture to move inside?  Do you have kids or dogs that are going to bite me?  Two story house or only one story?  Are you a jerk?  All of those things can factor in so it is hard to give an estimate without looking at the house.





All of that being said you can estimate (very roughly) about five to seven dollars per window for inside and out of a house.  Consider though that estimates are free and I would be glad to come to your house to look at it with no obligation whatsoever.  I clean the windows, screens, and sills until all parts of the window are making you happy.  Give me a call.  I promise you it is money well-spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment