Sunday, October 3, 2010

Why windows?

Several people have asked me why I started a window cleaning business.  Of all the different things, why windows?  There are several reasons and the most obvious and simple reason is, of course, to make money but there are several other more involved reasons.  First, this is not as much a window business as it is a people business and I like people.  I am not a sit-behind-a-desk kinda guy.  I would rather meet new people and make new friends.  It's also a good feeling to know that I helped somebody.  At the end of the day I can look at something I did and be proud of the effort.  If I make a living at it then at the end of my life I'll know it was for something good.  It's not a bad life!

And here are some pictures of some of the beautiful houses I worked on this week. 





No comments:

Post a Comment